PPE & LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT: CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW:
Personal protective equipment (PPE) protects your workers, co-workers, and their livelihood when hazards are present in the workplace. This course teaches employees and their managers how to properly choose, use, and maintain PPE in the workplace.
After completing this course, employees will be able to:
- Take responsibility for correctly fitting, maintaining and using personal protective equipment
- Conduct a workplace hazard evaluation and follow guidelines to select personal protective equipment
- Prevent eye injuries by recognizing and eliminating potential workplace hazards and by selecting proper eye protective devices
- Avoid foot injuries by understanding and eliminating potential workplace hazards and by choosing appropriate foot protection
- Prevent head injuries by keeping an eye on overhead hazards and determining the correct type of hard hat for the job
PPE & LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT: CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- Eye and face protection
- Head protection
- Hand & Foot protection
- Respiratory protection
- Hearing Conservation
PPE & LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT: CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour
PPE & LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT: CONSTRUCTION ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online Back Safety: A User’s Guide course is designed to reinforce the information presented.
PPE & LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT: CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
Also available in DVD format. To purchase courses for multiple users, or to purchase DVD format, please contact us directly.