OVERVIEW: WHMIS ONLINE COURSE
The WHMIS online course is designed to offer important and useful details about the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
In this online WHMIS course, these topics are covered:
- What is WHMIS?
- The six classes of controlled products
- The Eight Important Hazard Symbols
- Roles and duties outlined by WHMIS law
- The Different labels of WHMIS
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS Sheets)
- Legislation and the laws that have an effect on WHMIS
THE DURATION OF THE WHMIS ONLINE COURSE: About 1 hour and 15 minutes
HOW YOU WILL BE ASSESSED: A test is provided to help reinforce the data learned from this course. A mark of 80% must be achieved so as to receive a certificate of completion. If the examination is failed, participants can retake the course. Participants may access the supplemental materials online.
WHMIS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, an online certificate of completion shall be accessible for download and printing.
WHMIS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW