SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING PRACTICES WEB BASED COURSE
OVERVIEW OF WEB LEARNING PROGRAM:
CSA standards for rigging and slinging applies across Canada and is equivalent to ANSI and ASME standards.This is a Crane Safe Rigging and Slinging course that covers proper practices and techniques to sling and rig loads according to Canadian Standards Association Z150-98.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE KNOWLEDGE PROVIDED:
Those workers who need to know safe slinging and rigging practices will benefit.If they are operating or working around Cranes, it will provide essential information for safety.
TOPICS THAT ARE COVERED:
- Rigging hardware
- Crane and hoist signals
- Pre-lift hazard assessments
- Owner, operator and supervisory responsibilities
- Construction of wire rope
- Safe working load limits and safety factors
- Sling and rope inspections
- Installation procedures for Hoist line
- Types of rigging hitches
- Determining the configurations, sizes and types of slings and use of sling capacity charts
- D/d rations
- Centre of gravity for a sling
COST OF WEB PROGRAM: $199.95
TIME: Approximately 3 hours
AWARD OF CERTIFICATION:
Successful certification is achieved after finishing this online program with an 80% pass mark. The course can be run through twice if the mark is not achieved.
A certificate of completion is available to download and print for your records.
Testing is conducted throughout the online program to reinforce the information that the learner is seeking.
To purchase courses for bulk users, please contact us directly.
SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING COURSE PREVIEW