OVERVIEW: COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE ONLINE COURSE
This online Commercial Vehicle Drivers’ Hours of Service course covers Canada’s Federal Hours of Service regulations. It’s intended to help drivers and carriers comprehend and increase their compliance of the regulations.
WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
- How the Federation Hours of Service legislation was developed
- The human body when it comes to exhaustion and the body clock
- When driving is forbidden
- Which automobiles the regulations apply to and which of them are exempt
- The usage of logbooks and the everyday duty status categories
- Restrictions when on duty and the tasks when not on duty
- Sleeper berth specifications
- Cycles, cycle limits, cycle resets and cycle switching
- The special permits that you must get for certain vehicles
- Instances that require exemptions
- Out-of-service declarations
- The most common inspections
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE ONLINE COURSE DURATION: approximately five hours
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online Commercial Vehicle Drivers’ Hours of Service course is designed to strengthen the information introduced. Participants must acquire a passing score of 80% to be qualified for the certificate of completion. Participants are capable to repeat the course twice in the event the pass mark isn’t achieved. Additional materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
THE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: On successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be accessible for download and printing.
Please speak to us immediately should you wish to buy this course for numerous participants.
PREVIEW: THE COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE COURSE