AN OVERVIEW OF THE ONLINE COURSE ON GHS FOR SUPERVISORS
Be the first to be informed about the new GHS e-learning program. It is applicable to managers, supervisors or chemists who supervise workers activities with controlled products at work. It is a new worldwide classification for chemicals that will affect all countries as they phase in. OSHA regulations set out the need for a new health and safety system for chemical handling at your workplace. This Global Harmonization System (GHS) program relects the revised USA requirements under HAZCOM 2012 29CFR 1910.1200. It illustrates the most recent Hazcom applications for Global harmonization in the worksite. Supervisors and management can learn how to implement the chemical handling and packaging of dangerous chemicals after incorporating this program.
Optional: Purchase kits for training staff at www.thecompliancecenter.com for your train the trainer stock.
MAIN TOPICS – GHS FOR SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS
- GHS Labeling and Classification of chemicals
- Revised roles of Manufacturers, Importers, Employers, and Workers and responsibilities
- The Communication requirements under HAZCOM to meet Global Harmonization Hazard System standards
- Workplace Labeling revisions
- New Employee Training content
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
GHS FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW