OVERVIEW: FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE
This complete online Fall Protection course is designed for people who plan, supervise, or carry out work at heights. Fall protection information is covered on this course, among which are about fall protection planning, security measures, tools, and engineering and administrative controls.
ONLINE FALL PROTECTION COURSE TOPICS
- Legislative standards
- Fall prevention
- Fall hazards and controls
- Fall rescue planning
- Fall containment systems
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment
- How to pick out and use fall arrest components
- The physiological effects of fall arrest harness suspension
- Inspection and upkeep of fall protection methods and components
- Arresting falls and swing falls
- Distance calculations: Free Fall Distance (FFD), Total Fall Distance (TFD), and Minimum Clearance Requirement (CR)
ONLINE FALL PROTECTION COURSE DURATION
Approximately 3 hours
HOW YOU ARE ASSESSED FOR THIS COURSE
Testing carried out all through this online course is designed to strengthen the data presented. Participants should receive the 80% passing score to receive the certificate of completion. Individuals may repeat the course once more if the passing rating will not be achieved.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FOR THE FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE
After completing the course and passing the evaluation, individuals can download and print their certificate of completion.
ONLINE FALL PROTECTION COURSE PREVIEW