BLOODBORNE PATHOGEN EXPOSURE IN THE WORKPLACE ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW:
The Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure in the Workplace online course provides important information for your workers, co-workers, and supervisors on how to protect themselves from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.
BLOODBORNE PATHOGEN EXPOSURE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- What are bloodborne pathogens and how are they spread?
- Info on the Exposure Control Plan
- Engineering, work, and practice controls
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- How to respond to emergencies involving BBP
- Hepatitis B vaccine, exposure evaluation and follow up
- Signs and labels used to warn of potential hazards (e.g., biohazard symbol)
AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE, EMPLOYEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Conduct a workplace hazard evaluation and follow guidelines to select PPE
- Protect themselves against exposure to harmful blood borne pathogens
- Understand what to do in the event that exposure occurs
BLOODBORNE PATHOGEN EXPOSURE ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All employees
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.