BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW:
This online Back Safety course covers what individuals needs to know about the most common back injuries and safety practices for lifting.
Using an innovative safety training approach called the “Whole Life/Health Cycle,” Back Safety: A User’s Guide helps your employees build good habits that can help them stay healthier and be more productive.
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The Anatomy of the Back
- The Whole Life/Health cycle
- Lifting Safety
- Back Exercises
AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE, EMPLOYEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe how the human back works
- Explain how things like posture, sleep positions, physical fitness, and nutrition contribute to back health
- Justify the importance of warming up before physical activity
- Identify the right – and wrong – way to lift
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All employees
BACK SAFETY ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.